Pizza Stack's Buffalo Chicken Salad Meal
Name: Pizza Stack's Buffalo Chicken Salad Meal
Inspired by: Grand Theft Auto
Secret Ingredient: Hot Sauce
"I gotta get to Pizza Stack!" - Random bystander stuck in traffic
Making the Buffalo Chicken
You will need:
- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 2 cups hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir eggs until creamy.
- Cut chicken into nugget-sized pieces and soak in eggs for at least ten minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and pepper.
- Spoon chicken into bowl with flour and stir until all pieces have been covered.
- Add oil to a skillet and fry chicken pieces until browned on all sides.
- Lay nuggets on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Melt the butter in another saucepan.
- Add hot sauce and stir until well combined, then remove from heat.
- Place the nuggets in a baking pan and cover them with the hot sauce mixture, stirring to evenly coat.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through (about 50 minutes).
Completing the Buffalo Chicken Salad Meal
You will need:
- Buffalo chicken nuggets
- 5 oz. mixed greens
- 2 washed carrots
- 4 rinsed crimini mushrooms
- Blue cheese or other salad dressing (optional)
- Wash greens and place in large bowl.
- Slice mushrooms and peel carrots, and add to the bowl.
- Top with buffalo chicken nuggets and enjoy with salad dressing as desired.