Name: Strawberry Curry
Inspired by: Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san
Secret Ingredient: Strawberry Jam
"You know, this stuff is actually good!" - Azazel
Making the Strawberry Curry
You will need:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 2-6 chicken breasts (skinless and boneless)
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except chicken, strawberries, and rice.
- Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spoon all of the sauce from the bowl over the chicken.
- Cover the pan and refrigerate until well marinated (at least 1 hr).
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Take dish out of fridge and uncover.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through (about 20 minutes).
- Pour chicken and sauce onto a plate with cooked white rice.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.