"Come over here, kid, learn something. You never know, you might have to cook for twenty guys someday." - Clemenza
- Place the sausages in a skillet over medium heat, and brown on all sides. Set aside on a small plate, and slice.
- Mince garlic, and fry in oil over medium heat until light brown.
- Mix in tomatoes and paste, making sure it doesn't stick.
- Once boiling, stir in sausages and meatballs.
- Add a splash of wine and sugar, to taste.
- Soak bread crumbs in milk (at least five minutes).
- Meanwhile, chop parsley, thyme, and oregano. Fry onions in oil over medium heat until translucent.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, including bread crumb mixture and onions.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until malleable (about 45 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Cover a baking sheet with foil, and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Wet your hands and form 1.5-inch diameter balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through (about 15 minutes).