- You may not use the CookFiction service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack CookFiction or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with CookFiction.
- You must not access CookFiction's private API by any other means other than the CookFiction application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from CookFiction.
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from CookFiction, inc.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of CookFiction, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You understand and agree that you use the CookFiction service at your own risk.
- Any material or data obtained through the use of the CookFiction site or by virtue of any resulting interaction with other CookFiction users is at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage that results from the use of such material or data, and for any other form of damage that may be incurred.
- CookFiction shall not be liable to users for any damage resulting from use of the website, nor in any way responsible for the conduct of users, or information exchanged on the Site.
- THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- Third-party companies and linked sites are not under CookFiction's control, and CookFiction disclaims any responsibility or liability for the contents or accuracy of any linked sites.
- Your interaction with third-party advertisers and sites linked to, accessible from or linking to this Site, is at your own risk and subject to that site's own Terms and Conditions.
- CookFiction does not endorse any linked site, and is not responsible for any transmission or material received from any linked site.
- CookFiction assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any viral infection of your computer equipment or software, or any other types of damage in any form, on account of your access, use of or browsing in this or any other site.
- CookFiction shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any links to third-party web sites or the use, downloading or reliance on any third-party materials.
- Materials within the Site may be only accessed for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create works from such materials or content, or in any way exploit the material or content of this Site.
- This Site is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to children.
- The Content of this Website is the property of CookFiction, and is protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, and other applicable statutes and regulations. The Site may also employ the use of third-party materials, the names, images, and descriptions of which are the property of their respective owners.
- All text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs and icons, design, selection, and arrangement of content in any medium on this Site is protected by United States copyright and other copyright laws, and is the property of CookFiction or licensed to CookFiction, unless otherwise noted.
- Any unauthorized use of any of CookFiction's trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property, is strictly prohibited, and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law provides.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the CookFiction service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Any such changes shall be effective upon posting on the Site.