Eggs in a Basket
Name: Eggs in a Basket
Inspired by: V for Vendetta
Secret Ingredient: Real butter
"Would you care for a cup of tea with your egg?" - V
Making Eggs in a Basket
You will need:
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat.
- Meanwhile, butter both sides of the bread, and cut a circle or other shape out of the middle.
- Place toast in pan, and crack the egg into the well of the bread.
- Flip toast when egg has cooked underneath.
- Continue to fry until egg is fully cooked on both sides. Serve warm, with a verdict of vengeance to vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Oh, and tea.