"Don't you remember? This used to be your favorite game!" - Tinker Bell
This recipe is a humble tribute to Robin Williams, who passed away this week (at the time of writing). Whether you eat it or play with it, nothing can replace imagination.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C).
- In a medium-large bowl, blend oil thoroughly into flour with fork.
- Add water 1 tablespoon at a time, and again mix very well. If too dry, add 1 or 2 tbsp more oil.
- Press the dough firmly into a ball, and roll out between wax paper.
- Unpeel wax paper, placing crust in pie pan.
- Pinch edges and bake until golden brown (about 20-25 minutes).
- When crust has cooled, pour in blueberry filling. Dot with seven circles of whipped topping as shown.
- In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add blueberries, and cook until berries have popped and softened (about 5 minutes).
- In a bowl, mix sugar and cornstarch together. Stir this mixture, along with the citrus juice, into the blueberry sauce.
- Cook until sauce thickens well (about 5-10 minutes).
- Remove from heat, and stir in cheeses.
- Blend until smooth. Add blue food coloring as desired (optional).
- Chill cream, and place mixing bowl and beaters (or whisk) in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Once chilled, add vanilla, sugar, and whipping cream to the bowl.
- Beat cream until stiff peaks form (about 10 minutes). Do not overbeat.
- Separate whipped cream into two bowls. Add the red and yellow coloring to one bowl, and just yellow to the second (optional).