"A strange stew." - Upon examination of the Juju Gumbo food item
This recipes makes a strangely delicious gumbo using colorful marble potatoes. I don't recommend the food coloring unless you'd really like a true-to-RuneScape purple stew. Yummy and flavorful - great for when you need a super boost of health!
- Drain the tuna fish from the can.
- Chop the onion, garlic, bacon, and bell pepper. Peel and chpo the potatoes.
- Fry onions, garlic, bacon and tuna together over medium heat.
- Add corn and green pepper once bacon has cooked and fry until tender.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a cooking pot, combine oil and flour over medium heat.
- Stir and continue to heat until the color of the mixture is light brown.
- Stir in the broth, water, cayenne, and bacon mixture.
- Add drops of red and blue food coloring until the stew is sufficiently purple (optional).
- Add the potato chunks, and simmer until the soup is thick and the chunks are tender (about 30 minutes).
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.