White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Name: White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Inspired by: Kingdom of Loathing
Serving Size: 2 dozen
Secret Ingredient: White chocolate chips
"You eat the white chocolate chip cookies. Racist." - After consuming the white chocolate chip cookies
Although delicious as is, you may also add nuts, cranberries, oats, or other varieties of chocolate chips to this recipe. Simply mix in the desired ingredients during step 4.
Making the Cookies
You will need:
- 3/8 cup unsalted butter
- 3/8 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 oz. white chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar. Add beaten egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Gradually combine into one mixture.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough in spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). While the oven is preheating, refrigerate the cookie sheets.
- When oven is ready, bake until just browned (about 10 minutes).
- Use a spatula to immediately transfer cookies to a cooling rack.