"That's a pretty gourd cookie!" - Wilson
These soft, spiced pumpkin cookies are bursting with sweet cranberries, white chocolate, and homemade honeycomb candy.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, spices, salt, and oats. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, melt butter.
- Whisk in molasses, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- Whisk in egg yolk, pumpkin, and vanilla until combined.
- Pour into dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Add white chocolate and cranberries.
- For each cookie: roll about 2-3 tablespoons of dough into a ball, flatten slightly, and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned (about 13 minutes). Meanwhile, break honeycomb into small pieces, and place in a small bowl.
- While cookies are still soft, gently press a few honeycomb pieces into each cookie. Set aside to cool.