"What makes them evil? I dunno, the souls of orphans or kittens or orphan kittens or something, does it really matter?" - Description of the evil delicious spicy noodles item
Deliciously evil. Pairs excellently with shrimp, seared scallops, or other seafood.
Kingdom of Loathing
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes).
- Meanwhile: chop vegetables, and heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add butter, and swirl to coat the pan.
- Add scallops, and make sure they stay apart. Brown ~2 minutes on each side until golden, then place on a plate and cover loosely with foil.
- Clean skillet, and heat remaining butter.
- Add mushrooms, onion, minced chili, and spices, until onion is tender.
- Slice tomatoes in half and add to mixture, along with the white wine and lemon juice.
- Reduce wine at least 1 minute, then add broth. Cook bacon in microwave according to package directions.
- Pour sauce over pasta, and top with reserved scallops and crumbled bacon.