"Try the grey stuff, it's delicious! Don't believe me? Ask the dishes!" - Lumière
This recipe is based on one from The Disney Diner, and it will make you a medium bowl full of Oreo mousse. Works as a great party dip for graham crackers or fruit!
Beauty and the Beast
- Combine vanilla pudding mix with milk. Allow to set.
- Blend Oreos in food processor, or place in a gallon bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine.
- Add Oreos, Cool Whip, and chocolate pudding mix and stir well.
- Chill in fridge before serving (at least 1 hour).
- To serve, pipe mixture onto graham crackers.