"Shapeshifting makes me hungry!" - Artie
This is essentially a s'mores crepe with raspberry sauce, and it's delicious even when you haven't been shape-shifting. I personally like making sugarless raspberry sauce with these. The crepes are sweet enough on their own, so the light sourness of the sauce adds a deeper flavor.
- A mallomar sandwich is as easy as placing mallomars between two crepes!
- However, if you want yours to look like the picture: Spread raspberry jam on a single crepe, place three mallomars down the middle, and wrap. Add three dollops of whip cream, garnish with raspberries, and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Combine oil and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 45 seconds at high power. Stir contents until smooth, and set aside to cool slightly.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Cut out graham cracker rounds that are the size of each marshmallow's base.
- Place rounds on the prepared baking sheet. Place a marshmallow on top of each round.
- Drizzle cooled chocolate on top of each, until marshmallow and cookie are covered.
- Transfer to fridge to set (about 20 minutes). Reserve any leftover chocolate sauce.
- Sift the flour into a bowl along with the salt.
- Melt the butter, and stir into dry ingredients along with eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Blend or stir until mixture is smooth.
- Place an oiled skillet over medium heat. Once pan has warmed, pour enough crepe batter into pan to cover the surface.
- Cook, flipping once, until golden on both sides (about 3-4 minutes). Repeat with remaining batter.