Prim's Basil-Wrapped Goat Cheese
Name: Prim's Basil-Wrapped Goat Cheese
Inspired by: The Hunger Games
Serving Size: 20 wrapped goat cheese bites
This is a fast, easy appetizer for basil-wrapped goat cheese. If you'd rather make your own homemade goat cheese, check out Diana's recipe.
Making Prim's Basil-Wrapped Goat Cheese
You will need:
- 1/4 pound goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons + 1.5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1.5 teaspoons black pepper
- 20 basil leaves
- In a small bowl, combine goat cheese, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Inside each basil leaf, place a spoonful of goat cheese mixture.
- Wrap leaf around goat cheese, and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
More Recipes for Prim's Basil-Wrapped Goat Cheese