"That night, we gorged ourselves on dandelion salad and the rest of the bakery bread." - Katniss
The Hunger Games
- Remove the dead dandelion leaves, rinse several times, and add the greens to a bowl.
- Wash the tomatoes, slice them lengthwise, and add to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine citrus juice, oil, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad and stir to ensure all greens are covered.
- Top with shredded basil, goat cheese, and edible flowers.
- Serve with strawberries, freshly-baked bread, and mint tea.