"Hot sausages! Inna bun! So fresh the pig h’an’t noticed they’re gone!" - Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler
- Prick sausages with fork.
- Combine beer, 1 cup butter, green pepper slices, and onion slices in a large pot.
- Add sausages, and let simmer over medium heat (about 15 minutes).
- Remove sausages from pot and grill until evenly browned (about 12 minutes). At the same time, butter and grill hoagie rolls.
- Place each sausage in a hoagie roll, and top with onion and green pepper slices.
- Stun the sausage before serving (just in case).
(A more accurate, less edible version. Credit: reddit user /u/herrcoffey.)
You will need:
- Cheap sausages (preferably pig)
- Stale wheat bun (with mold shaved off)
- Stout (thoroughly scummed)
- Debone sausages. Stuff with "Herbs."
- Boil in stout until convincingly cooked. Flick off excess stout and place on bun.
- Apply thoroughly with mustard. Serve and then move to a different state.