"Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?" - Daphne Blake
This is meant to be a great healthy snack for your dog*, but you can eat Scooby Snacks too (at your own risk)! They're a bit dry, so if you do try eating them, treat them like regular biscuits dunked in tea or coffee, or spread with butter or jam.
* Just like most dog foods, you will want to be careful if feeding a puppy. Talk with your local vet before feeding anything new to your pup.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mash the peeled bananas.
- Add egg, peanut butter, water, and honey and mix well.
- Gradually, stir in the oats and flour. (If dough is too sticky, add more flour.)
- On a floured surface, knead dough into a ball and flatten to be 1/4th of an inch thick.
- Cut out dog biscuit shapes using a knife or a cookie cutter.
- Place biscuits on a greased cookie sheet.
- Brush the top of each biscuit with egg white (optional).
- Bake until golden (about 30-40 minutes) and allow to cool on wire rack.
- Break biscuits in half to look like the cartoon picture (optional).