"While I may be focused on freeing my people from the tyranny...there's always room for pie." - Morgana
Not everyone digs the chocolate, but those who do can't get enough of these eggless chocolate-dipped gingerbread cookies.
League of Legends
- Mix dry ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- While stirring, add molasses and milk.
- Roll out dough between two sheets of waxed or parchment paper (~1/4 of an inch thick) on top of a baking sheet. (You will likely have multiple stacks.)
- Freeze 15-20 minutes, or refrigerate at least 2 hours (can refrigerate overnight).
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
- Peel off top paper from one of the dough sheets.
- Cut dough with a gingerbread person cookie cutter, and transfer to oiled baking sheet. Space ~3/4 of an inch apart.
- Bake until set (~8 minutes).
- Melt ingredients over stove or in microwave-safe bowl (~30 seconds). Do not overcook.
- Once cookies have cooled, spoon chocolate dip on top.
- Enjoy cookies warm or cold.