"Penny...Penny...Penny...zucchini bread!" - Sheldon Cooper
The Big Bang Theory
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Wash and grate zucchinis, reserving the shredded pieces in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar.
- Gradually add dry ingredients, mixing until just combined, and finally stir in the shredded zucchini.
- Pour batter into a greased 8x4x3 loaf pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean (about 45 minutes), and let cool before serving.