"Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes. Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake." - Jake
In the episode "Burning Low", Jake uses pancake mix to make his bacon pancakes. A full recipe is listed here, just in case you have more common ingredients on hand. Otherwise, just follow the directions on the package of pancake mix, pour batter in the frying pan, top with bacon, and flip to cook both sides.
- Cook bacon by frying over stovetop until crisp. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder).
- In another bowl, combine egg, oil, and vanilla. Once thoroughly mixed, add to bowl with dry ingredients.
- Add milk, stirring well until the mixture resembles batter. If too dry, add more milk.
- Heat frying pan with oil, and pour on pancake batter. Top with bacon and chocolate chips.
- Once pancake has set, flip and continue to cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer to plate. Drizzle with maple syrup.