"This world model can be yours for a mere ten thousand gil!" - Gurdy
Bannock does not contain cholesterol, and is the perfect bread to bake outside. Make the dough and wrap it around a stick to roast slowly over the fire. Alternatively, fry in an oiled cast iron frying pan.
Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- On a floured surface, knead the dough until smooth and elastic (about 10 minutes).
- Allow the dough to rest (about 30 seconds).
- Place the dough on a pan or cookie sheet.
- Using a rolling pin, smoothly roll the dough thin on the sheet (to a thickness of about one inch).
- Using a fork, dock the dough by randomly pricking holes all over it.
- Bake until the bottom crust has a toasty golden color (about 15 to 20 minutes).
- Break or slice into pieces, and serve hot with butter or jam.