Name: Hot Jones
Inspired by: Homestar Runner
Serving Size: 2 mugfuls
Secret Ingredient: White chocolate
"Ohhh! That's good Jones." - Strong Bad
Rich, creamy, and perfect for Decemberween.
Making Hot Jones
You will need:
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups 2% milk
- Whip cream, as desired
- Red sprinkles
- Pour white chocolate chips into a skillet over medium heat.
- Add cream, and stir until the chips have melted.
- Add vanilla and milk, stirring to combine.
- When the mixture is sufficiently warm, remove from heat.
- Serve in mugs with whip cream and sprinkles on top.