"Every Sunday my grandfather used to bring me an avocado pear hidden at the bottom of his briefcase under six soiled shirts and the Sunday comics." - Esther
Easy, fancy, and healthy - this recipe is great for a party. Dice, mix, and you're done! Feel free to swap in/out veggies to add your own personal flair.
The Bell Jar
- Dice all vegetables and crabmeat. Juice the limes.
- Combine in a small bowl with the mustard and juice of two limes. Salt and pepper as desired, then refrigerate.
- Right before serving, cut avocados in half, remove seeds and peel. Sprinkle each with remaining lime juice to prevent browning.
- Fill the cup of each avocado with the crab salad.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce, and garnish with chives.