"I would love a daffodil and daisy sandwich." - Twilight Sparkle
Because, sometimes, you deserve protein-packed flowers in your delicious vegetarian sandwich. (If you don't have a daisy-shaped egg fry ring, you can use a flower cookie cutter or a knife to cut out the eggs after frying.)
My Little Pony
- Boil egg: In a small saucepan, cover one of the eggs in cold water. Bring to a boil. Then, remove from heat and let stand (about 12 minutes). Drain and rinse with cold water, then peel away the shell.
- Heat a frying pan with oil over medium heat. Toast the bread on both sides, and then fry egg, shaping into a daisy with a cookie cutter or an egg fry ring. Set bread and cooked egg aside.
- Meanwhile: halve the tomatoes, dice the avocado, and chop the hard-boiled egg and spinach, reserving two leaves. Combine in a medium, heat-safe bowl.
- Slice garlic and add to frying pan. Once lightly browned, mix in lemon juice.
- Pour lemon garlic dressing into the bowl, and toss.
- Spoon the salad on one slice of the bread, and top with the second slice.
- Garnish with the flower egg and reserved spinach leaves.