"More marinara sauce!" - Barney Stinson
How I Met Your Mother
- Heat the sauce and broth in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the cooked meatballs and simmer (about 5 minutes).
- Spread a layer of sauce on each cut open roll.
- Top with meatballs, another healthy layer of sauce, cheese, and herbs.
- Space hoagie rolls apart in a baking sheet, and toast in the preheated oven just enough for the cheese to melt (about 5 minutes).
- Enjoy your well-deserved meatball sub (but try not to spill marinara sauce on your suit).