"Hot carrot crepes! Get em here, get em hot!" - Roma
In the spirit of the show, I like making rainbow crepes with yellow, purple, and orange carrots.
Roma appears to sell them plain, but it's worth noting that sweet carrot crepes pair excellently with uttaberry sauce and cream.
My Little Pony
- Combine all ingredients except oil.
- Add sweet or savoury seasoning to mixture, depending on your preference.
- Allow the mixture to chill (about 1 hour; batter will keep overnight). This will prevent tearing during cooking.
- When ready, heat an oiled saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, pour batter in pan, swirling to cover.
- Flip when edges begin to look dry. Continue to cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Mix all ingredients and add to batter for sweet crepes.
- Mix all ingredients and add to batter for savory crepes.