"Nice pickle chips, by the way." - Death
You're gonna need a heck of a snack food to get Death to do your bidding. Rest assured he won't be able to resist these. Serve warm, with an optional horseradish or spicy ranch sauce.
- Preheat about 2 inches of oil in a large (8 quart) pot or deep fryer to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Prepare a tray with double paper towel stack. Set aside.
- Drain pickle juice from jar.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, lemon juice, and any salt or pepper as desired. Stir, and let stand (10 minutes).
- Place pickles in mixture and set aside.
- Pour flour, Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, and cayenne into a large sealable plastic bag and shake to mix well.
- Add pickles to the flour mixture a few at a time. Tumble gentle to evenly coat.
- Fry pickles until golden brown (about 3-5 minutes). Remove from oil with a slotted spoon and drain on the prepared tray.